Job Title Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Category Artists and Related Workers, All Other
Account Coordinator – Havas Melbourne
Here's your chance to join Havas Melbourne, a cutting-edge integrated agency offering media, creative and PR services under one roof through one team. We’re a different kind of agency – people focused, strategically smart, fully integrated, and highly collaborative.
We’re on the look-out for a talented Account Coordinator to join our media team.
At Havas, the Account Coordinator will work closely with the Account Executive (AE) and Account Manager (AM) to support the day-to-day operations for key performance clients.
You will support the whole team from an invoicing and reporting point of view, exercising excellent attention to detail to get the best outcome for the client and ensure our internal processes run smoothly. You will also assist in implementation of campaigns, liaising within the team and with other business units or publishers.
As part of our integrated Client Account Team structure you will be providing support to the planning team for offline, digital and social channels and working closely with the Product Team team to provide a seamless experience for our clients. When required you will also be supporting on new business pitches.
The role requires maturity, a passion for great work and a desire to create something genuinely different. Whilst the below details your main responsibilities, you will be required to take on other projects and champion tools, systems and processes as and when they are identified by the AD. It's hard for us to predict what's around the corner so we require a willingness to adapt and jump in as needed.
We are a tight knit, dynamic team who work hard and always collaborate and come together. We have the support of our large Havas family in Sydney, and globally, but the Melbourne team are go getters so we love people who want to contribute to the team culture and have a proactive mindset.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have:
- Some experience in a media agency environment, potentially as an intern
- Exceptional client management skillet for your experience level
- Attention to detail
- Team player to ensure that you can build and work across number of internal & external stakeholders harmoniously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
Some experience with the following will be highly regarded (we will also train you in these areas):
- Broader industry tools – Roy Morgan, competitive reporting, Pathmatics
- Media invoicing tools such as BMD and a general understanding of:
- Offline Media Channels - TV / Radio / Press/ OOH
- Digital Media Channels – Social / Programmatic (Display and Video)
- DSP’s and Adserving platforms such as - DCM, Sizmek (Sizmek not essential)
- Analytic tools such as – Google Analytics, Datorama, Google Data Studio (DS not essential)
Work with us:
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn, and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, beliefs, and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us.
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.