Job Title Database Development & Administration
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Type: Full-Time, 12 Month Contract
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers.
We are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
How You Can Impact Our Business:
Working in the Data Standards and Enablement team within the Data and Analytics CoE and reporting to the Chapter Lead of Data Governance and Architecture, this role will be responsible for delivering data governance initiatives working with business and technology to implement data governance initiatives that embed data governance into the enterprise and delivers practical outcomes and improvements in data management for the business.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with business savvy and hands-on technical skills for data analysis to perform tasks such as analyse and visualise data from multiple sources, data profiling, to implement the data quality framework with reporting and dashboarding of data quality scores across business areas. To enable AMP Life’s data driven, digital business strategy and future use cases for AI and Machine Learning there needs to be a focus on data quality and best practice data management.\n
You Will Enhance Us & Our Capabilities By:\n
• Developing a data quality capability – implementing data quality measurement and monitoring capabilities, including the implementation of a new data quality solution to dashboard enterprise data quality issues.
• Developing and implementing a data profiling capability using the data platform.
• Developing monthly data integrity reporting and DQ Scores across business areas for presentation to and consumption by the business area and organisation leaders.
• Identifying, analysing and escalating enterprise data quality issues, facilitating the determination of issue impact, root cause and solution options with Data Stewards and technology teams.
• Developing and support adherence to data governance principles, policies and standards to ensure compliance to organisation-wide data governance best practices.
In addition, you will have;\n
• Proven experience with Data analysis skills and exposure to Data Governance toolsets specifically Informatica will be beneficial :
o Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
o Informatica DQ/Analyst
o Informatica RDM Reference 360
• Strong technical data analysis skills to identify, analyse and escalate enterprise data quality issues, facilitate the determination of issue impact, root cause and solution options
• Technical experience with Data Quality and Data Management tool kits – data models, database design development, data mining, data quality and data profiling techniques
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI for reporting and dashboard development
• Ability to translate complex data management concepts to be understood by the business
• Experience documenting processes, data lineage and data mapping
• Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS, Python programming would be beneficial
What Will We Do For You:
We offer a competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits, including:
• Entertainment and Retail Discounts
• Family & Community Support
• Health & Wellbeing Incentives
• Wealth & Security Advice
We are ready to accept your application
Click Apply to submit your application. Before commencing employment in this role you will need to provide two references, full working rights and complete police and credit checks through an online provider.
As an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to working in a diverse and inclusive workforce you will be provided with any support or accessibility requirements throughout your interview process. We offer flexible work arrangements across a number of working patterns both office based with a solid COVID safe strategy and virtual.