Job Title Help Desk & IT Support
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Salary 67,500 AUD (per year)
St Benedict's Catholic College, ORAN PARK
A co-educational, Year 7-12 Catholic High School which opened in 2011, serving the western Macarthur and Wollondilly areas, with an enrolment of 995 students in 2020
A permanent part time position commencing 15 June 2021 (start date by negotiation).
The role of the School Technology Support officer provides services including IT operations within the school. Broadly the role involves administration, support function representation, maintenance and improvements in the Computer and IT services within the school.
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Supportive of the mission and purpose of Catholic Education.
- Ability to provide technical support, problem solve and troubleshoot hardware and software infrastructure to ensure continuity of service for staff and students.
- Proven ability to provide IT Helpdesk support over the telephone, in person and via remote access tools.
- Ability to represent the school in an honest, ethical and professional way.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Products/OSX/iOS/Chrome OS/Android/MDM.
DESIRABLE SELECTION CRITERIA
- Familiarity with Compass systems.
- TAFE Certificate IV or equivalent.
- Experience supporting IT services within a school environment.
- Customer service orientation.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display discretion.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore a working with children clearance is required prior to your commencement with us.
To submit your Application please select the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of this advertisement.
Please do not apply for this position via SEEK. Apply now via our website www.dow.catholic.edu.au under employment tab.
Closing date: 11 June 2021 at 4pm