Job Title Developers/Programmers
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Monadelphous has proven experience in providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary maintenance and improvement solutions to Australasian customers through a network of supporting workshops and operations in key regional areas, particularly within the resources, energy and light industrial sectors.
We are currently seeking a Software Integration Coordinator to join the team in a 12-month fixed term, full-time role based in Perth. Positioned in our Strategy & Innovation division, you will be responsible for utilising the latest Microsoft Azure, SQL and BI technologies to deliver integration value to the Digital Evolution Project. Ideally, you are a competent and forward-thinking professional who has had exposure coordinating a full project lifecycle.
- Design, develop and optimise data pipelines for automated data transformation and synchronisation for both internal and external facing systems.
- Proactively monitor and optimise Azure resources, data storage and data warehouses
- Full project life cycle management including:
- Scope, plan and design
- Develop user stories, establish test scenarios
- Configure and customise systems
- Implement, deliver, maintain and troubleshoot applications
- Ongoing change management; provide training and support to users
- Perform data migration and manipulation activities including data extract, data analysis, data mapping & matching, data quality & discrepancy check and data cleansing.
- Work closely with the wider team and business stakeholders to design and develop data models and datasets to meet requirements
What you will bring
- Minimum 8+ years' experience in a similar role with a certification in Programming
- Skilled in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Expert experience with Azure Cloud Services such as Azure SQL database, App Services, Logic App, Function Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Data Lake and Storage Account
- Experience with SSIS, Azure Data Factory or other ETL development for data integration, transformation and migration
- Outsystems development experience
- Demonstrated experience with all the following Microsoft applications:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, PowerBI and PowerApps
- Must be confident in a Microsoft programming/development environment including:
- .NET framework, Core, C#, Microsoft Cloud Services
- Web Services and API integrations
- Proficiency in SQL development
- Experienced working with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work confidently in new applications, software frameworks and business / IT processes
- Demonstrated software technology knowledge and business problem solving skills (i.e. technical investigations and bug fixes)
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to work autonomously on large projects
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you'd like to see our Diversity Policy, please visit our website.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours