Job Title Engineering - Network
Category Computer Occupations, All Other
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Our vision is to create the best places; places that inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
At Lendlease, we're changing the way we think, the way we work and how we deploy digital solutions to create the Lendlease DigITal Way, our new customer focused mentality about how we deliver initiatives based on the agile approach.
As such we are looking for a highly experienced Specialist Voice and Audio Engineer to provide technical expertise across the globe.
About the role:
- You will be accountable for the secure design, implementation and ongoing management of the Lendlease voice and audio platforms and usability.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations regarding new voice and audio products to ensure business operations are managed.
- Liase and engage with internal stakeholders to evaluate and design solutions suitable for the business ensuring cost-effective and optimal use of resources without impacting voice/audio integrity.
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) management and support
- Video Conferencing support and management e.g Video codec setup SX80. mXx800, Webex Mini and Room kit devices
- Cisco Expressway core and edge maintenance (setup, search rules, transform rules, log setting & downloading)
- Cisco Telepresence Server - experience with cisco telepresence server for virtual meeting room conferencing. i.e. conference number setup
- Extensive IT Technology experience, or relevant business or team leadership.
- Extensive experience with Voice and Video systems and applications
- Strong exposure and knowledge of complex enterprise organisations
- Experience with Agile network delivery methodologies and technologies - i.e Jira
- Cisco Unified CallManager 9.0 - 12.5
- Knowledge of on premise and cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) management and support
- Cisco unity connection management and support.
- Experience of Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) management and support
- Experience with Cisco voice gateway troubleshooting and setup, SIP trunk integration, VOIP and POTS Dialpeers, VOIP translation patterns, SIP Cube and SIP profiles, ISDN gateways, Debug VOIP, SIP and ISDN commands
- Analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or disputes.
- Tertiary Degree in IT and/or relevant industry certifications desirable
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible employer of choice. We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs, through various stages of their lives. Lendlease provides a wide range of benefits to support our employees through their everyday lives. Our flexible work arrangements make it possible to shape your working day accordingly.
If this position aligns to your skills, experience and career aspirations, please apply now on the link below.