Job Title Horticulture
Category Conservation Scientists
Located in the Goulburn Valley Region, Lancaster Farms is home to LaManna Premier Group’s 5-hectare retractable roof Gourmet tomato greenhouse, a Persimmon orchard, outdoor Kent and Butternut production, and onsite packing and distribution facilities.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Packing Shed Administrator to join the team. You will be a highly motivated, capable, and hands-on individual, responsible for providing administrative support to the packing shed operations.
Reporting to the GM Lancaster your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily operational reporting and administration duties
- Maintaining the sites compliance requirements (Freshcare. HARPS, WHS)
- Maintain time and attendance on a daily basis.
- Oversee the daily management of inventory.
- Complete dispatch and receival documentation
- Monitoring traceability of equipment assets.
- Assist with the coordination of ad hoc operational activities as required.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience in the Fresh Produce Industry who can demonstrate the following:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role or experience within the industry is preferable.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, strong time management skills, and be a natural problem solver.
- Proactive thinking with high levels of organisation and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible with hours and weekend work.
- A desire to continuously improve processes.
- Works well in a team environment.
You must be prepared to work industry hours which includes early mornings and occasional weekend availability. You must be prepared to work in the Greenhouse or Packing shed in the off-season if required. In return, you will receive the benefits of joining a successful team in an established national company, an excellent remuneration package, and career opportunities based upon your performance.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity forward a current resume and a covering letter detailing your experience and interest in the role.