Job Title Engineering Drafting
Category Engineers, All Other
SPIRAC Pty Ltd is part of the SPIRAC Group of Companies with offices worldwide, providing design and manufacturing of material handling, screening and dewatering equipment, principally to the wastewater industry.
We are seeking a Mechanical Draftsperson with experience in the use of Inventor and ideally also with some Vault experience. (Quantity Surveying experience as well would be perfect) to work with our team based in Bibra Lake WA. The opportunity to work from home at times is also available.
The job would look like the following:
- To work with Project Engineers to review model and GA drawings in order to produce profile drawings ready for manufacture.
- To work with Workshop Personnel and Suppliers to confirm production requirements.
- To produce printed templates for transition pipes etc.
- To provide procurement support for items related to manufacture.
- Assist in collecting / collating QA documentation for handover to Project Engineer.
Personal Development and training is available, and SPIRAC will endeavour to provide a safe and enjoyable work environment.
This role will be a full-time permanent position commencing ASAP, and market salary commensurate with experience is on offer.
Please direct your enquiry and application to:
Chief Operations Officer
SPIRAC Pty Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
www.spirac.com.au [link removed]