Job Title Engineering Drafting
Category Engineers, All Other
H-E Parts International Crushing Solutions Pty Ltd is a major supplier of crushing and equipment, spare parts and wear products, remanufactured components and consumables to the global mining, quarrying and heavy construction industries throughout Australia, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. A subsidiary of the H-E Parts International Group and a member of the Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. We have branches in WA, Queensland and NSW.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Draftsperson at our Naval Base head office who has experience using AutoDesk Inventor and Vault. Candidates should have a strong desire to learn new skills ranging from reverse engineering of crusher parts, modelling and detailing wear liners as well as getting involved in complete machine design.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Model and detail of chutes and wear liners;
- Reverse engineering of crusher parts;
- Use of high tech measuring equipment (Laser Scanner and CMM's);
- Liaise with internal clients to ensure Scope is understood and delivered;
- Develop strong relationships with existing customers and colleagues;
- Produce drawings to a high standard within desired time frames.
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to safety and adhere to applicable standards.
What’s on offer to you:
- Suit someone who lives south of the river, close to our Naval Base location.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Free parking, Corporate clothing supplied.
- Regular morning teas, staff sundowners, and social events for staff and families.
- A growing employee benefits offering as a Hitachi owned company.
- Easy access to online self-development courses and access to global mentors to assist your career development.
- We must be doing something right when the average length of service is 4 years. 15% of our employees have been with the company for 10 years or more!
Applicants must have the ability to multi task and work autonomously, have a strong desire to learn and develop and a willingness to travel within WA.
AutoDesk Inventor experience is a prerequisite for this role and AutoDesk Vault experience would be advantageous.
Success in this role will position the incumbent well to take advantage of future domestic and international sales and management opportunities within the company.