Job Title Engineering Drafting
Category Engineers, All Other
- Senior Mechanical Draftsperson
- Leading Aus. Equipment Fabricator.
- Inventor 3D and Autocad.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude Req.
My client is a leading local special purpose equipment designer and fabricator serving the solids liquids separation and materials handling sector.
Due to demand and a strong pipeline of future projects they are looking to add to their inhouse design team by appointing an additional senior mechanical draftsperson.
This is not a role for beginners. You will need significant (5++ years) of mechanical drafting experience, preferably supporting local inhouse manufacturing. We are open about exactly what industry you come from provided you have a prerequisite skill and experience.
- Design and 3D modelling of customised mechanical equipment to meet project specific requirements.
- Production of detailed manufacturing drawings for inhouse workshop.
Minimum Technical Skill Includes:
- Working knowledge of Parametric, Master Part and I-Logic Design.
- Strong Inventor 3D and AutoCad 2D mechanical design skills.
- Good MS Office Skills -particularly excel.
- Ability to communicate and influence well internally
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar. Unless you can demonstrate many years of relevant practical experience.
The company is prepared to provide ongoing skills updating for the right candidate.
A competitive salary package is on offer to attract high calibre candidates. The company is able to offer long term employment for the right candidate.
Please apply via this website quoting reference MDP1021 or call Mark on 04343 644 970.