Job Title Admin
Category General and Operations Managers
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Come and join our team at Rathdowne Place where we are leading the industry in driving our award winning ‘Better Together’ model, raising the quality of living in aged care. At Rathdowne Place we are proud of our culture; we are an embracing and supportive team, we welcome resident preferences and choice, we connect to engage our community of residents, families and care staff.
We are currently looking for an experienced Roster Coordinator / Administration Officer, to join the friendly and team in Carlton on an initial 6 month contract.
What you will be doing
- Managing the roster of a permanent and casual workforce of care professionals
- Maintaining employee files and assisting with other administrative fuctions
- Scheduling meetings/inductions, documentation and responding to general payroll/workplace queries
- Ordering supplies such as staff uniform and stationary
- Analysing roster requirements, leave planning and coverage
- Providing efficient, friendly and professional service to all internal/external customers
What we are looking for
- Previous rostering experience over AM, PM and ND shifts
- Exposure to Aged Care or Health Services beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with a passion to put customers first
- Proficient data entry and computer use including; MS Office, roster management and ordering software
- Experience in a fast paced environment with a flexible and team orientated approach
- Availability to work Monday to Friday 9:00-5:00 / 8:00-4:00 on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
If you are a friendly and organised individual who enjoys fostering a warm and supportive team culture, whilst ensuring that our residents have an exceptional customer experience; we would like to hear from you!
What makes us, us
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
- We’re all about making a bigger difference together
- We’re all about supporting your wellbeing
- We’re all about lifelong learning
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers is our highest priority. In recognition that COVID-19 is affecting the way we work and creating new and sometimes challenging issues for our people, we have special leave arrangements in place and strengthened safety measures to support employee mental health and wellbeing.
All successful persons will be required to provide proof of 2021 flu vaccination prior to commencing employment. Your talent acquisition specialist will help guide you through this requirement, we thank you for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan please visit: https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan.