Job Title Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
About the Position – Catering assistant / kitchen hand
RSL Lifecare has an exciting Catering assistant / kitchen hand position available for an individual who has worked in an aged care setting.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience working within a Kitchen ideally in an Aged Care setting completing a range of duties. You will be available to work weekends as well as some shifts during the week. You are a team player with a bubbly personality willing to provide the highest level of service.
- Experienced in planning, preparation and cooking fresh meals
- Experience in table service and clearing duties
- Experience in working in a fast paced kitchen and or bulk food preparation – desirable
- Knowledge and experience in working to the compliance of the Food Safety Standards to HACCP level
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Sign on bonus for Permanent Part time new employees (min 3 shifts per week).
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please note that due to a large number of applications only those that have been shortlisted will be contacted.