Job Title Generic Careworkers & Health
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
- Play a fundamental role in helping to integrate a leading Australian mental health contact centre operation into Australian Unity’s Remedy Healthcare business.
- Help support an upgrade of the Genesys solution for Australian Unity’s contact centres.
- 12 month fixed term contract in a growing and exciting space
What makes us, us
Established in 1840, we’re Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company, delivering health, wealth and care services to more than 700,000 Australians. Today, while we’ve grown to a company of nearly 7000 employees, our focus remains the same as it was 180 years ago — to deliver Real Wellbeing for our customers, members and the community.
We support your Real Wellbeing so you can better support our members’ and customers’ wellbeing journey.
There are four key attributes that set us apart:
Good people: We strive to set ourselves apart through the capability, warmth and expertise of our people.
Wellbeing experts: Our breadth of capability enables us to provide smart solutions and services across all domains of wellbeing.
Long-term commitment: As a member-owned company, we’ve been focusing on long-term outcomes and single-minded dedication to our members and customers since 1840.
Driving positive impact: Everything we do is focused on making a positive difference at a personal, community and societal level.
These pillars are infused with our values of bold, warm and honest
The Change Manager will bring to life the strategic integration of a leading Australian mental health organisation’s contact centre operations into Australian Unity’s Remedy Healthcare. In addition, the role will go on to provide change management support for a staggered contact centre technology upgrade across the wider Australian Unity business to existing contact centres that currently support both customers and employees. This includes identification of impacts and adjustment of operating models across people, process and technology to ensure success and business benefits are met
Specifically, they will partner with change initiators and business leaders to enable sustained change that maximises benefits realisation and supports our ways of working.
The role will involve providing strategic, tactical and operational change management support, taking a portfolio view of change, providing actionable insights as well as optimal sequencing and integration of change activities. Additionally, application of a change receiver lens to ensure customer and employee focused change (rather than initiative focused change) as part of the way we deliver change will be integral to the success of this role.
- Partner with initiative owners & business leaders to shape change management efforts and develop approaches & plans aligned to the size and complexity of the associated project / initiative/ implementation ensuring:
- Identification and engagement of key stakeholders.
- Change risk is assessed (understand people dependency for success) – incl. customer impact & experience assessment
- Change readiness assessments are conducted and utilised to recommend approaches to increase engagement and adoption of change,
- Actionable and targeted change management plans are developed e.g. communications, engagement, resistance management etc.
- Customer and employee experience & impacts are identified (as part of initial change planning) - and drive customer focused conversations with initiative owners
- Partner with project and initiative owner colleagues to lead and drive change management efforts & delivery, to achieve organisational objectives and project deliverables
- Work with Australian Unity’s Independent & Assisted living (IAL) and Remedy Healthcare business leaders, Australian Unity technology teams, Marketing, Internal communication, HR and L&D specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support implementation.
- Support HO Change Management in further enhancing change reporting – including development of actionable insights - enabling for use in strategic and tactical decision making
• Develop an understanding of and alignment with the Australian Unity change framework • Implementation of human centred design and agile principles and practices where applicable e.g development of personas to understand change impacts
- Support the uplift of change capability across Australian Unity
- Coach less experienced employees in delivering best practice change management interventions
- Contribute to a change community of practice to drive change management across Australian Unity
What we need from you:
- Experience working in Contact Centre change or Contact Centre operations. Not for profit or healthcare contact centre
experience highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the design of change programs and interventions, particularly for contact centres.
- Demonstrated experience in project management principles and practice
- Demonstrated experience of managing change in complex environments
- Experience (5+ years) and accreditation in Change Management methodology – CMI, PCI, Prosci or Lean Change
- Qualifications in Change Management, Business, HR, Psychology or other related discipline desireable
- Experience working with human centred design, lean change and agile principles and practices desireable
- Business analysis and process redesign desirable.
- Instructional design and training desirable –note additional learning & development resources are allocated to the project.
- Experience working with operating model re-design desirable.
- Experience working with the Genesys contact centre solution desirable.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to discuss it further, please contact Meg Andrews (Mandrews@australianunity.com.au).
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people.
Should an applicant be the preferred candidate, background checks (including police checks, reference checks, ASIC banned and disqualified persons and bankruptcy checks) will be completed prior to the candidate's employment being confirmed. The outcomes of the background checks do not automatically bar candidates; however, will be assessed against the inherent requirements of the job.
Please be advised that Australian Unity does not accept unsolicited resumes from Recruitment Agencies. Australian Unity will not recognise an entitlement to an introduction or placement fee unless the Agency has been briefed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team on a specific position for which we have requested candidates for.