Job Title Dental
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
As Australia’s first member owned Wellbeing Company, we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
We are looking for a vibrant and passionate Dental Receptionist / Dental Assistant to join our Hughesdale team at Australian Unity.
We currently have opportunities on a permanent full time bassis and full time fixed term 12 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments.
- Processing and managing accounts
- Experience at reception and using HICAPS
- Provide excellent customer service in managing and resolving complaints
- Chair side assistance
- Disinfection and sterilisation of instruments
- Assist in stock takes, ordering, rotating, and unpacking
- Ensure high standards of infection control and comply with all OH&S
Skills and Requirements:
- Caring and friendly personality with a strong patient focus
- Exceptional organisation in written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in dental administration is preferred
- Be well presented, punctual, reliable, and professional
- Be able to multi-task and adapt in times of high demand
- Experience using dental software programs and Microsoft Office
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting
- Nursing experience required
- Competitive salary (offer above award) and generous incentives for high achievers
- Career progression as well as ongoing training and support
- Uniform allowance
- Corporate discounts – health & general insurance
Click APPLY or contact Kara Favretto (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature aged people.