Job Title Front Office & Guest Services
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
The Prendiville Group (www.prendiville.com.au), a WA family owned and operated hospitality enterprise which has numerous iconic hospitality venues across Western Australia, Northern Territory and Queensland is recruiting chefs for its regional hotels. The groups properties include Tradewinds Hotel, Cottesloe Beach Hotel, Hotel Rottnest, Samphire Rottnest, Mangrove Hotel and Sandalford Wines amongst others.
Located in the main business precinct, Karratha International Hotel is a 4.5 Star 80 room property with multi Food & Beverage outlets, 2 conference rooms coupled with modern design and amenities, one of the Best Hotels in Regional Western Australia. The city of Karratha is located in the Pilbara Coast region where you can swim, fish, sail, hike and explore.
About the Role
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and driving an exceptional level of guest service.
- Effective communication with all departments of the Hotel to ensure guest satisfaction and operational requirements are achieved
- Assisting with the day to day operations of the Hotel
- Leading, developing and training the team
- Ensure guest safety and security; handle any emergency situations that may arise
- Ensure all shift and cashiering procedures are closely followed
- Be an integral part of the Front Office Management team
- Monitoring and supporting in Front Office operations
- Some Duty Manager shifts involved
- On-Call work as necessary
- Rosters and reporting
- Assist the Front Office Manager where required
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar environment. Experience with a PMS desirable.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- The ability to think outside the square
- Excellent grooming standards
- Approved Manager certification (or willing to obtain)
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Have the right to work in Australia
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression opportunities throughout Western Australia.
- Discounted accommodation rates and staff privileges at all Prendiville Group Hotels
- Single accommodation
The Prendiville Group has significant expansion plans set for this year and beyond and the successful applicant will be someone looking for a long term, rewarding and secure position to integrate with the Company’s future direction.