Job Title Industrial & Employee Relations
Category Human Resources Specialists
- Support and lead the planning and delivery of Remediation
- Run investigations, pressure test scenarios and communicate outcomes to a range of stakeholders
- Support the project, based in Sydney or Brisbane
As Australia’s largest employer we are continuing to set up our risk and compliance framework with the ambition of building best in class end-to-end pay processes. This will involve a highly complex and extensive multi-year transformation of our risk and compliance strategy to better support our long term success As part of this program of work we have a number of exciting new opportunities available in both Sydney or Brisbane.
As Culture & People Project Lead, you will be responsible for managing and supporting end-to-end remediation projects within Woolworths Group and engaging with internal stakeholders to ensure the timelines are met. You’ll work closely alongside the Project Lead and Head of Award Compliance to work end-to-end and execute investigations, testing and communication of remediation.
Your stakeholders will be wide and varied, this means you'll;
- Partner with the Project Team Lead to develop plans and delivery approach for all remediation activities;
- Support the validation and sign off of modelling conducted through our partners, ensuring accuracy of rules;
- Lead the data modelling and validation required to determine remediation outcomes, and you’ll be working with data analysts and external agencies to achieve this;
- Manage impacts to people, processes, systems and infrastructure and managing relationships with key stakeholders within the Woolworths Group through clear communication and engagement;
- Assist in identifying & providing recommendations on the resources required to deliver the solution and implement the project requirements;
- And much more!
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an analytical team member with high attention to detail who is keen to further develop their project management skills. You’ll have solid stakeholder engagement skills at a senior level and understand the complex and ever-changing nature of a fast paced retail business. You’ll also be able to demonstrate;
- Understanding of Awards and industrial instruments
- Experience in Data Modelling and understanding calculations for the purposes of remediation
- C&P / Professional services experience in a large corporate environment
- People management experience is an advantage
- Exposure to Agile ways of working / methodologies
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed] or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.