Job Title Executive Project Assistant
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Nous is a great place to work...
Nous Group (Nous) is a leading Australian owned management consulting and leadership development firm. We are a values-based organisation that partners with clients to solve society's most complex and demanding problems. We work with leading ASX companies, government and not for profit organisations in Australia and we are growing internationally.
Nous is recognised as Australia's top workplace, ranking first in the 2021 Great Places to Work Awards and was also awarded 'Best Management Consulting Firm, Australia' in the 2017 Australian Financial Review Client Choice Awards.
We are looking for a fabulous Executive & Project Assistant to join our dynamic team on a 12-month contract.
In this busy and varied role you will support a range of people as well as having the opportunity to work on interesting projects. You will work with energetic, smart collaborative people who have an excellent reputation in the market. Your brilliant planning and organisational capabilities, along with your flexible nature and effective communication skills will see you thrive on managing the multiple tasks within the role.
- Executive support – EA support to Principals and Directors including diary and travel management to help them be more productive.
- Project support – support consulting projects by scheduling meetings, keeping things on track, proof reading, preparing documents and generally pitching in to assist our project teams in a variety of ways. We are looking for someone with drive, intelligence and a passion for delivering high quality support whilst having some fun!
- Have lots of variety and challenges along the way but the mix will vary depending on the demands of the business at the time. You will use your dynamic administrative skills, initiative and problem-solving abilities to keep things running smoothly.
- Provide executive assistant support (diary management, expense processing, travel bookings etc) and liaison with senior clients and stakeholders
- Support consulting projects and proposal submissions (scheduling, proof-reading, document collation and preparation)
- Work collaboratively with the EA team in Melbourne and across the business
- Be highly proactive, demonstrate initiative and be prepared to go the extra mile
- Be able to work in a highly autonomous environment
- Liaise with other offices, be an integral part of the National corporate team and help connect the offices by building relationships
- Be capable of working with good humour and charm in a fast-paced environment
And the practical experience:
- You have worked in a team environment, where you have been required to juggle many multiple tasks at one time
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Ideally proficient in the use of MS Office suite of products, or willing and able to learn
- Previous EA, PA or Project coordination experience is desirable
- Professional services or similar experience highly regarded
Finally, the important details...
Nous is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Nous is a flexible workplace that offers consulting opportunities on a full-time and part-time basis.
We seek people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
If you have experience working on complex problems and want to be part of a dynamic team that puts people at the centre of everything, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click Apply below.
To apply for a role at Nous in Australia you must have Australian Permanent Residency or right to work in Australia.
Please note if you are successful in the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake background screening prior to your commencement at Nous.