Job Title Retail
Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 400 stores across 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Floating Store Manager to join our team!
What is a Floating Store Manager?
Who we are looking for!
- A Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Senior Team member with prior experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to drive a team
- Are you a natural leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your customer?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Store management/Assistant Store/ or Supervisor experience for a speciality retailer
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for retail and fashion!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development - Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
The Floating Store Manager role is Full time 38 hours a week
My name is Sarah, I joined Lovisa as a Floating Store Manager. I enjoyed this role so much as I worked with different Managers and Team Members in multiple stores throughout the region. I was constantly learning each day!
I am now a Store Manager, running my own store! I have gained so much experience and knowledge from my previous role as Floating Manager. These are lessons and values that I will now pass on to my team. The Floating Manager role was such a great experience.
- Sarah (Store Manager Kotara, Australia)