Job Title Generalists - Law Firm
Established in 2005, T Lawyers is a boutique law firm. Primarily dealing with Property, Commercial, Family, Personal Injuries, Migration, Civil Litigation and Crime with an emphasis on quality service for the Vietnamese and Chinese ethnic community.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Junior Solicitor with an interest in the above areas of practice.
The position would suit an energetic junior practitioner with a desire to pursue a career in a general practice firm, while building on their knowledge and skills sets with great exposure to a large area of practice.
As the successful candidate, you will have 1 to 3 years of post-admission experience.
You will have:
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and pride in their achievements
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Interest in Property, Commercial, Family, Will & Estate, Personal Injuries and Migration areas of practice
Second language skills in Vietnamese and/or Chinese are essential to this role.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunities for continuous professional growth and career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a friendly and welcoming team that will support your growth within the firm
How to apply:
If you feel that you'd be a great addition to the team, apply now via SEEK with your current CV, cover letter, and references.
We look forward to welcoming you!