Job Title Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Category Logistics Analysts
Capacity Planner | A Fresh New Direction
Supply Chain is at the heart of Woolworths. It’s our job to make sure the 28 million customers we serve each week can get the products they want – when, where and how they want them.
- Critical role within the Woolworths Replenishment Team
- Share and collaborate to drive results
- Permanent role with exciting career growth opportunity
About the Role
WOW people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect. The Flow Specialist seamlessly manages the inbound flow of goods into the Woolworths supply network.
This role is responsible for the efficient and timely scheduling of purchase orders and also works with Supplier Management and DC Operations to ensure efficient use of DC resources to support the availability of stock.
Capacity Planner oversees inbound flow, communicates and resolves known and unexpected issues, and negotiates changes to DC operations and purchasing practises when constraints are breached. Additional responsibilities include, however, are not limited to:
- Inbound Efficiencies including order scheduling and order planning
- Develop standardised inbound receipt plans to form a platform of communication and continuous improvement for recurring and predictable inbound scenarios - eg promotions, contingency plans, etc
- Build collaborative working relationships with operations and supplier management teams supporting replenishment and business objectives
- Superior relationship management in building rapport with peers/stakeholders of all levels and resolving conflict to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience in negotiating and dealing with stakeholders of different levels to deliver specific outcomes and objectives
- Strong detail orientation and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to meet business needs
- Positive attitude and a desire to understand the root cause of situations or problems
We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed] or via www.wowcareers.com.au.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.