Job Title Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory
Category Logistics Analysts
Johnson Controls is the Global leader for smart, healthy, and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
About this opportunity:
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Indirect Procurement Specialist. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of indirect sourcing categories, which includes Fleet, Real Estate, Telecommunication, IT/ICT, office supplies & equipment, and other indirect categories of materials and services.
- Develop category initiatives, identify cost saving opportunities, lead sourcing projects, engage in supplier negotiation, establish and maintain supplier relationships.
- Develop, and implement sourcing best practices, policies and procedures.
- Establish long-term agreements with providers.
- Facilitate sourcing of an indirect categories.
- Identify and leverage company-wide spend opportunities.
- Identify and execute cost saving opportunities.
- Partner with all business leaders to drive procurement through a robust streamlined approval process flow and eliminate unmanaged spend.
What we are looking for:
- BA or BS in Engineering, Materials Management, Procurement, Business Administration, or a related field; Six Sigma, or CIPS certification desirable.
- 5+ years of related procurement experience
- Work experience in a Technology, Construction or FM environment beneficial.
- Working knowledge of the legal aspects of procurement and contract law.
- Knowledge in supply market within Fleet, Real Estate, Telecommunication, IT/ICT, office supplies & equipment and other indirect portfolio goods and services.
If you interested in this role please click the apply button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion before applying please contact Amy on 0417 445 920.
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.