Job Title Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Category Logistics Analysts
- Join an energetic Company with a positive team culture
- Newly created position based at Canberra branch
- Full time work Monday – Friday (Public Holidays off!)
About us – Bayset:
Bayset is an Australian owned business supplying Waterproofing, Flooring and Concrete Repair materials to the trade.
As we continue to grow our NSW presence, we will be opening a new branch in Canberra in September. This means we have an exciting and new opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales / Warehouse Storeperson to play a key role in the growth of the branch.
About the role:
Experienced Trade Counter Sales / Warehouse Storeperson required to assist the Branch Manager with the day to day running of the Canberra branch. Key responsibilities include:
- Sales focused customer service both over the trade counter and phone where required.
- Assist the Branch Manager with periodic stock checks.
- Assist the Branch Manager with the maintenance and presentation of the branch to ensure this is kept within company guidelines. This means clean, tidy and stocked.
- Picking & packing of orders including courier and transport documentation.
- Receipting and storage of goods in accordance with appropriate
- Delivery of customer orders.
About you – Skills and experience:
The successful applicant will:
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude along with a strong work ethic.
- Be well presented, self motivated and willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Participate as a willing and productive member of the team.
- Forklift license desirable.
If successful in this role you will be joining an energetic Company that takes pride in their positive team culture.
We provide monthly team lunches and share in the celebration of the Company's continued success with reward and recognition programs.
We also support and encourage ongoing training to develop your knowledge and technical ability to provide superior service to our Customers.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please click \"Apply for this job\" and submit a copy of your resume and cover letter. For further information about the role, please contact Greg Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Recruitment agencies need not make contact on this occasion**