Job Title Generic Marketing / Media
Category Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
About the Company
Ahrens is a fifth-generation South Australian family-owned business. Ahrens currently employs over 1000 people nationally. This number continues to increase as we experience significant growth through-out all of our divisions. We are proud to say each of our divisions are leaders of their industry. Our leading divisions consist of construction, engineering, rural infrastructure, water storage, electrical and mining services.
About the Role
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our head office marketing team in South Australia, based between our Kingsford and Adelaide CBD locations. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, this role will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of digital and social media marketing strategies across 10 brands; ensuring these align with the overall strategic marketing plan and activities in other marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities of the Role will include
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Manager to strategise and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin and monitor all social media channels;
- Produce, edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content;
- Update and maintain website content to support campaign activities and represent all Ahrens Group brands professionally;
- Provide reporting on digital activities through Google Analytics, Google Ads and HubSpot;
- Work with Marketing Communication Coordinators and Business Development Managers to develop new features and requirements for websites – including creating campaign landing pages and some HTML/ CSS coding;
- Provide advice and insights on the appropriate use of digital assets/ channels to support activities;
- All other general and administrative duties to support the marketing team and activities of the marketing department.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing in a similar role;
- A degree in Digital Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience working with social media and website platforms including Wordpress;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and CMS;
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to foster and maintain strong and successful internal and external networks;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities under pressure;
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability and experience to contribute to strategic plan implementation;
- Previous experience within the Design, Construction and Rural Infrastructure industries will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a permanent, full-time position and the opportunity to work in a friendly and professional environment, where they will be able to make a positive contribution to the company’s continued success.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara Houben, Senior HR Coordinator on 08 8521 0064 or to apply send us a detailed cover letter and your updated resume.
Ahrens Group is an Equal Opportunity employer who recognises the value in a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to promote an inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all genders and people of Indigenous backgrounds.
For a look at some of our other rewarding opportunities, please take a look at our website: www.ahrens.com.au