Job Title Marketing Communications
Category Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Head of Marketing - Fruit and Veg
In this role you are responsible for the design and delivery of the Fruit and Veg communications and marketing framework aligned to the end to end business strategy. This role is embedded within the Fruit and Veg business and works collaboratively and closely with the marketing brand and reputation team.
While working within the overall brand framework you will deliver on the ambition of Woolworths becoming the “voice of the market” in Fruit & Veg by creating an always on communication to update on seasonality, abundance , provenance supply challenges and product knowledge education for team and customers shared internally and externally across all channels.
- Lead the Fruit and Veg communications squad to develop a compelling marketing plan, aligned to the strategic plan delivering on our ambition
- Bring the key members of the squad together to ensure blockers, dependencies and decisions are addressed in a thorough and timely manner
- Create an annual trade plan for Fruit & Veg (laddering into the overall Woolworths trade plan) to support key events and strategies
- Lead the squad to prioritise the right work effort in the right sequence at the right time
- Ensure we are working within the brand guidelines for food group
- Lead the squad to deliver a robust brand strategy that resonates with customers and supports the growth of Fruit and Veg as a core part of The Fresh Food People
- Bring together the brand and marketing leads with the E2E business leads to ensure we are building connected growth as one team
- Partner and work with the business leads for Brand and reputation and WOW Food Co to deeply understand the customer value proposition and create clear linkages
You are an established brand, marketing and communications professional. You will ideally have experience in a similar role gained from a large, complex organisation and ecosystem. This is a sensational opportunity for a senior individual who thrives in a fast paced, agile working environment.
- Proven ability to create and deliver on marketing and communication strategies
- Highly organised and able to manage complex, fast moving projects/programs
- Brand Management expertise and experience within a large organisation
- A deep interest and passion for fresh food
- The ability to draw out the information from SMEs that will deliver to the aspiration of becoming “the voice of the marketplace”
- Inspire and lead your your squad members to create compelling storytelling
- You must have an excellent eye (and ear) and know how to get the best out of creative partners
- Exposure to agile ways of working would be beneficial
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed] or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.