Job Title Digital & Search Marketing
Category Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Execute dynamic, multi-channel marketing communications and optimise customer journeys by utilising your knowledge of Marketing Automation tools with Australia's number one and most influential media organisation.
- Build, design, test and deploy targeted multi-channel and automated marketing campaigns
- Campaign management including scope, development and maintenance of all new customer campaigns
- Apply principles of personalisation and segmentation to create engaging and impactful customer journeys
- Reporting on campaign performance and engagement metrics to key campaign stakeholders
- Manage third party agency relationships, including technology and data agencies, across channels to ensure delivery of campaigns
- Implement Test & Learn strategies across CRM engagement and retention initiatives with optimising campaign performance
Who you are
- Competent in Marketing Automation platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud recommended
- HTML knowledge and experience
- SQL exposure preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to deliver multiple stakeholders and campaigns within a fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and effectively prioritise deliverables
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary and benefits including an on-site gym and cafe
- Collaborative and Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Make a difference as part of Australia's most influential media organisation
Who we are?
We are Australia's number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products - more than any other media group in Australia.
Apply now or for a full list of opportunities or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers