Job Title Marketing Communications
Category Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
To manage key pieces of marketing communication, the associated objectives, strategy, creative, execution and measurement.
This is a 6month Fixed Term maternity leave contract
- Run key campaigns and always-on comms across bought, owned and earned channels
- Manage and produce key components end to end (eg advertising) and deliver assets to other specialist channel teams to execute.
- Manage the detailed media plan to support each activity.
- Manage the associated budgets to deliver, including production and media.
- Produce excellent agency briefs with key insights and business/brand objectives and manage the process to completion.
- Deliver excellence in all our creative assets, including art direction, permanent marketing properties and campaign executions, whether delivered directly by you or by separate specialist teams.
- Link together all strands of the campaign and activity and see where synergies can be achieved.
What you will bring to the role
- Comms and campaign management, including role and best practice for each channel (e.g. advertising, PR, social, in-store etc)
- Ability to manage the process from objectives and briefing to strategic and creative evaluation, production and measurement
- Media knowldge - including buying best practice and budgetary control
- Financial best practice - budgeting, forecasting, reporting
- Agency best practice - what good briefs look like, evaluating work, getting the best out of partnerships
- How to use Insights
- How to be legal and mitigate risk
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed] or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.