Job Title Digital & Search Marketing
Category Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization. Our mission is to create a billion PADI Torchbearers to explore and protect the ocean.
We're looking for a Social Media & Content Coordinator to join our Global Marketing team.
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of PADI’s social media channels as well as the development and execution of engaging content across channels.
This global role is based within PADI Asia Pacific, reports to the Sr. Manager, Global Performance Marketing (located in USA) and works in cooperation with the Social Media Coordinators located in other international PADI Offices.
We're seeking candidates who possess passion, creativity and enthusiasm for the PADI Mission “Seek Adventure. Save the Ocean”.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
In coordination with Social Media Coordinators in other PADI Offices:-
- Develop and implement an integrated social media tactical strategy for the PADI Blog, PADI’s Global Social Channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and others.
- Manage PADI Global B2C and B2B social media channels and PADI Travel channels on a daily basis.
- Create and source engaging content for social media channels that may include images, videos, cinemographs, GIFs, including translations.
- Identify and tap into new and emerging social media channels and trends Manage and implement influencer marketing program
- Oversee content creation for PADI blog
- Monitor conversations across all channels and engage with users
- Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools and tactics
- Develop and implement social media campaigns to increase engagement and followers including contests or promotions.
- Identify social strategies to promote, manage, monetize and analyze global marketing campaigns across social channels.
- Work with B2B Regional Marketing teams to provide consulting advice to PADI Members on social media and blog content.
- Develop brand equity and improve brand related aspects across channels.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success (ROI & engagement)
Our ideal candidate:
- Marketing or Communications degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a B2C or B2B social media, marketing or communications role.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification or action sports background preferred
- Experience in content development such as social media posts, blog articles, videos, and digital advertising. Samples may be requested.
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Experience with social media management tools such as Khoros.
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics software.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical and promotional copy.
- Technically savvy and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possess passion, creativity and enthusiasm for assignments.
- Contributes a positive attitude to maintain a strong team culture
PADI® (Professional Association of Diving Instructors®) is the world’s largest ocean exploration and diver organization with a global network of 6,600 dive centres and resorts and more than 128,000 professional members worldwide.
As the largest network of dive centers, dive instructors and divers, we have a tremendous opportunity to mobilize millions of PADI Torchbearers to save the ocean. PADI is uniquely positioned to play a role in the global effort to create a more sustainable future and we are committed to creating solution-based initiatives with lasting impact.
PADI Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters based in Brookvale, Sydney, NSW serves PADI Members and PADI Divers throughout the Asia Pacific region. and has a strong vision for expansion and growth in the region. We are located on Sydney's Northern Beaches close to transport and have free on-site staff parking.
If you wish to apply please click the \"Apply Now\" button.