Job Title Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Category Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
What's on Offer:
- Great Rates depending on Experience
- Reputable WA Mid Sized Drilling Companies
- Variety of Rosters - 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 FIFO
- Career Progression to Trainee Driller
- 12 hour shifts & Weekly wages
About the Role:
Great new Prospects for experienced Drillers Offsider's to secure continued works across various WA sites to undertake work on RC, Diamond, Aircore & Waterwell Drill Rigs across Regional Western Australia.
Duties on-site will involve setting up or packing up drill rig equipment on-site, rod handling ( Heavy Lifting ), bagging samples, assisting & reporting to the Driller and drill rig maintenance or cleaning as required.
There is great prospects for Experienced Drillers Offsider's to advance their CAREER to a Trainee Driller or secure an Entry Level role that will provide an Opportunity to prove skills, ability & attitude on-site.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Offsider Experience
- Current HR Licence - essential
- Physically Fit - essential
- Police Clearance preferred
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
- Commitment to safety & team Work
- Currently residing in Western Australia
- Current Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' to be considered for the opportunity.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please don't hesitate to contact Tyler @ Skillforce Recruitment on 6142 5700.
Skillforce Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.