Job Title Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Category Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
RCR Mining Technologies have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Draftsperson to join our team on a fulltime basis, located in our Bunbury Workshop.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Producing and issuing technical design and detailed drawings
- Developing workable solutions with engineers, designers and workshop staff
- Creating and revising CAD drawings
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma (or equivalent)
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Autodesk Inventor experience (highly regarded)
- Proven experience drafting to Australian standards, statutory requirements and client specifications
- Live locally in Bunbury or immediate surrounds
What we offer you:
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent remuneration, conditions and benefits
- Income Protection Insurance
- Onsite parking
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Salary Sacrifice options available
If you have the above necessary skills and experience to take on this rewarding challenge you are encouraged to APPLY NOW or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RCR Mining Technologies is a market leader in the design and manufacture of innovative, award-winning solutions as well as development of materials handling solutions for rail and ore wagons through strategic partnerships.
Our extensive range of surface and bulk materials handling equipment includes apron and belt feeders, conveyors, bucket wheel excavators, stackers, spreaders, fully track-mounted in-pit mining units, sizers, scrubbers and screeners.
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, are encouraged to apply.
No Agency Referrals.