Job Title Mining - Drill & Blast
Category Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
Salary 3,237,002 AUD (per hour)
- 95% of candidates who passed the induction started within 2 weeks.
- Minimum C class manual required, HR will give you an edge over others.
- $32-37 p/h | 12 hour days / nights | 2:1 & 3:1 swings.
- Full training provided to progress your mining career and become a Driller.
With mining drilling booming in Australia, our clients are looking to take on people who want to be trained up into Drillers Offsiders to start their mining careers.
To be successful for this position, you MUST be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and have the following:
- Extensive manual labouring experience and be physically fit to cope with the demands of the position.
- Clean police record to get onto mine sites.
- Strong commitment to safety as this is a high risk job.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong problem solving skills as you will be underground and must be able to think on your feet.
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a manual C class licence, no restrictions and be willing to get your HR licence.
- Be willing to put in the hard yards in the training to show you are dedicated to becoming a Driller.
- Be looking for a FIFO positions that will take you away for home for weeks at a time. Swings do change from time to time, so being flexible will be key.
In return you will get:
- Full training to become a driller. Think of this as your apprenticeship.
- $32-37 per hour working 12 hours each day for 14 days straight.
- The chance to start your career in the mining sector and build your earning potential.
If you meet the above requirements and believe this is the opportunity for you, click the \"APPLY\" button to attend our next induction to see if you are fit enough to pass.