Job Title PA, EA & Secretarial
Category Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
Salary 75,000 AUD (per year)
- $75,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
- Sydney CBD | An exciting 6month contract role – ASAP start!
- Showcase your tech prowess and creative flair with this diverse role and a variety of engaging responsibilities!
What makes this company unique?
This renowned national organisation strongly values engagement and integrity across all internal and external interactions. With a long-standing, diverse client base across a range of organisations, groups, and individuals, they harness opportunities and successfully drive the highest standards of consulting practice across Australia. This company encourages knowledge sharing and empowering clients with industry-leading insights and advice. Join a company with an engaging and welcoming leadership team and work collaboratively with a supportive team of administrative professionals across the business. The communications team is small but mighty – they are looking for a fantastic Executive Team Assistant to hit the ground running!
What is unique about you?
With a depth of knowledge and extensive experience working as an Executive Team Assistant, you have a comprehensive understanding of what skills are required to succeed in this role! As someone perceptive and efficient, you can easily multitask and hit the ground running in this quick-paced, rapidly changing environment.
This role will give you the opportunity to effortlessly demonstrate your organisational and planning skills as you meet multiple deadlines. With a variety of engaging and interesting tasks trusted to you, being tech-savvy and possessing the ability to quickly pick up new information and systems is key! You will be proactive, flexible and a great team player – no task is too big or small, and you will be willing to help anyone that is in need. This is a heavily interactive role that will see you working across multiple teams and engaging with various stakeholders – having a warm, friendly and confident nature in both your written and verbal communication is a must!
A snapshot of your role….
- Provide extensive diary and email management for the communications team and company info inbox - assist with all travel and expenses support, meeting preparation and other document drafting and correspondence
- Be across all data entry for the Communications team -regularly updating and filing materials through SharePoint
- Collaborate with the administration team to provide event support – including but not limited to organising forums, external meetings and networking events. Coordinate venue liaisons, stakeholder invitations and presentation materials and post-event feedback
- Manage and maintain company-client interactions and information across the company CRM (knowledge of Salesforce is beneficial) – update content and information for the company website
- Showcase your writing skills and creative flair to assist with the production of company materials such as newsletters, PowerPoint presentation templates, townhalls, business cards and online marketing and infographic materials
This role will be placed quickly, don’t hesitate!
How to apply
Click Apply, email your resume in Word format to email@example.com or call (02) 9002 0222. We will be in touch with shortlisted applicants.
We believe in seeing everyone’s unique potential and would love to hear from you!
As Sydney’s leading boutique recruiter (and we like to think Sydney’s favourite recruiter!) specialising in administration and office support recruitment. We recruit Executive and Personal Assistants, EAs at C-Suite, Team Assistants, Receptionists, Office Managers, Legal Assistants and more for temporary, contract and permanent positions. By applying for this job, you have the opportunity to secure this role or any of our other fantastic roles! You will also have access to all our free exclusive EST10 Masterclasses and blogs!