Job Title Plumber
Leading Hand/Foreman Roof Plumbers needed for South East Melbourne - Call Amanda@Hays on 0490432857.
Your new company
Hays Trades and Labour has partnered with a successful Roofing Plumbing business based in and around Melbourne CBD. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Leading Hand/Foreman to join their growing team & hit the ground running!
Our client is looking at taking on someone with expertise in commercial roofing and a solid understanding of roofing, regulations, OHS, and commercial building standards would be ideal for this position. They want you to share their fundamental values by being trustworthy, professional, and a skilled and experienced tradesperson.
They have a strong pipeline of projects ahead of them and are looking for like-minded individuals to join them.
Your new role
Ideally, you will have:
- Roof and Cladding experience
- Commercial and residential experience
- Have been roofing for over 5 years
- Have previously been in a leading hand role for more than 1 year
- Ability to liase with builders
- Measure and order materials
- Ability to produce quality work
- Reliable, hardworking and strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a VBA Registration & Qualification in roofing
- Hold or obtain a White Card
- Provide your own power tools and transport
- Be available to start immediately
- Have the ability to read plans and follow instructions
What you'll get in return
- Your remuneration will be as per the enterprise agreement as set by the company looking to be $53ph leading hand allowance fares
- Incolink and Coinvest will be paid
- Work Uniform/PPE
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or SMS Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508