Job Title Enrolled Nurse Portland
Category Registered Nurses
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $29.86 - $32.44 per hour
Hours Per Week: up to 38
Requisition ID: REQ259310
Applications close: 01/10/2021
Together, Achieving Better Health
Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will drive innovation and excellence in health service delivery that provides safe, equitable, high quality, accessible, timely and efficient services that are responsive to the needs of patients and the community.
NBMLHD is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strives to be an inclusive workplace for all people. We strongly encourage and welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, refugees, people of diverse genders and sexuality, and people with disability.
About the Role
- Provision of safe patient/resident care.
- Provision of care activities to patients/residents in accordance with the nursing care plan and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice of an Enrolled Nurse specific to service need.
- Contribute to collecting accurate health care information and maintaining accurate health care documentation as required.
- Communicate effectively with patients/residents and other health care team members in accordance with appropriate protocol.
About Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
The Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District provides world-class clinical care, research and innovation, and is committed to providing a workplace culture that values and promotes the growth of high performing teams and individuals. We are passionate about the work we do, and are committed to improving the health of our local community and enhancing the experience of all our patients.
See why people like you join our local health district – and welcome to the family! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2FVDzrwYZI
To check out our diverse workforce and see some of our recent innovative and community-focused achievements, browse our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ZhAGF38E10CN2upBndvfA
If you would like more information about our Local Health district, please visit our website: http://www.nbmlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/
If you read this and think “Wow – that’s me!” then please review the position description and selection criteria for the role. You will need to submit an application electronically by clicking on the “Apply Now” button. So that we truly understand how perfect you are for this role, please ensure that you detail your experience, skills, knowledge and any other relevant information by responding to each selection criteria.
To apply, you need to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold an appropriate work visa.
Selection criteria to be addressed:
- Current registration as an Enrolled Nurse (Division 2) with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience and demonstrated skill in Aged Care Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work
- Demonstrated evidence of being able to provide person centred care
- Demonstrated effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work a flexible roster, day, evening or night shift across all days of the week according to the unit/service requirements
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Nichole Simmons on Nichole.Simmons@health.nsw.gov.au