Job Title Sales Representatives/Consultants
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Commence your professional B2B Sales career with an established and growing sales team. We are looking for ambitious and highly motivated people with three roles available starting from an entry level Sales Support role, Sales Executive and Business Development Manager.
All three roles come with all the benefits!
- Full time Monday to Friday position (no weekend or overtime work).
- Join a supportive, friendly and motivated sales team.
- Tailored training and coaching with a multiple opportunities for career development.
- Enjoy Birthday Leave, Anniversary Leave, Charity Leave and More!
About the Company
Archify is the go-to product platform for design professionals in the Asia pacific region. With the design industry rapidly moving towards a digital working landscape, Archify has been perfectly positioned to help architects and designers connect with the right products suppliers for their projects through a cutting edge SaaS offering.
Archify is part of the BCI Media Group. With 17 offices across 10 countries, BCI offers a range of services within the Construction, Mining & Resource sectors globally.
So which role are you suited for?
In this full-time role, you will learn how to generate qualified leads for our experienced sales consultants to close. Every lead you generate that results in a sale will earn you commission! If you don’t yet have the sales experience, but are committed, energetic and have the desire to learn, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Not only do you receive a base salary, commissions for this role are uncapped. So the more qualified leads you generate, the more you will earn!
The focus of this role will be to:
- The aim of this role is to have you learn the ropes under the top sales performer globally at Archify so you can eventually move into a Sales Executive role and start making your own sales.
- Learn the best practice for how product suppliers can implement successful marketing and sales strategies and & use this knowledge to find relevant companies suitable for the Archify platform.
- Understand client objectives & document key information for our sales consultants to use in their sales meetings.
- Book face-to-face or zoom meetings for your sales consultant partners to meet these clients & close your leads.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to prepare sales reports, finalise proposals and followup with clients - success in this role will open up multiple opportunities to move into direct B2B sales!
Being a junior sales role, we will support you in developing the skills to succeed in prospecting for new business, following a tried and proven sales process and closing a sale.
You will be working with a diverse range of clients, understanding their business outcomes and marketing strategies and proposing services to suit.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role is suitable for someone wanting to jump head first into a sales career or who may already have some experience under their belt.
- Building our client base of product suppliers with profiles on the Archify platform in Australia and New Zealand through direct sales - daily prospecting and outbound calls, responding to inbound enquiries and conducting online and face to face meetings.
- Learn about different businesses and their marketing objectives and developing strategies whereby Archify can increase their digital brand awareness with design professionals.
- Proposal writing, monitoring and reporting of sales activity, attending our events and networking seminars, assist in creating marketing strategies that result in further inbounds leads for the Archify and events business.
- Ongoing training and coaching on the core areas of sales as well as the Archify product to ensure you are continuously developing your skillset.
- Successful candidates in this role have the opportunity to move to a BDM role within their first year at Archify!
Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven consultative sales professional who wants to work with a business whose main focus is delivering cutting-edge technology for its clients. BDMs in the Archify team will work with a diverse range of target markets, understanding their business outcomes, marketing strategies and proposing subscription services to suit.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a mix of self-generated and existing sales leads to build our client base of product suppliers through a consultative sales approach - daily prospecting and outbound calls, responding to inbound enquiries and conducting online and face to face meetings.
- Clearly articulate Archify’s value propositions and implement tactical solutions to secure new clients.
- Efficient skills in building rapport, negotiation and closing deals.
- Sales support tasks including proposal writing, monitoring and reporting of sales activity, attending our events and networking seminars, assist in creating marketing strategies that result in further inbounds leads.
- Exceed the set monthly/quarterly revenue targets as set out by Archify’s management
- Achieve weekly KPI's as set by you manager.
- Take part in group wide strategy meetings to help pave the path of Archify and its products and services globally.
To help you succeed
You will be supported and guided by our friendly, experienced sales professionals, who will help you develop the skillset required to succeed in sales. This includes but is not limited to:
- Consultative & insight-based sales approach -develop a process that will be transferrable to any B2B sales scenario that you encounter throughout your sales career;
- How to close a sale – Proven techniques to move your prospect towards a sale, which is critical for the growth of their business
What we offer
- To be a part of an innovative environment that encourages new ideas and is agile in implementation
- Being a new division in BCI we offer a career growth with opportunities across multiple business platforms.
- Comprehensive induction program and ongoing support
- Travel opportunities across Australia and New Zealand
- Uncapped commissions where overachieving is the norm
- Enjoy Birthday leave, anniversary leave, charity leave, and more!!
If you feel like you are the right fit for this company, we would like to hear from you.
Simply click on the \"Apply\" button below and be a part of this great opportunity
Only successful applicants will be contacted.