Job Title Welding, Soldering & Brazing
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Salary 45 AUD (per hour)
Heavy Fabrication Structural Steel
Perth Based Role
Our client based in the Eastern Suburbs of Perth has requirements for additional heavy fabrication boilermakers. This position is being offered on a Contract Hourly Rate with the view of going Full Time after a 26 Week Placement with TRS.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Work Safely as per our client OH&S guidelines
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne, Victoria
- Hold the correct working rights to work in Australia
- Boilermaker Trade qualification
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. Therefore, we strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
The TRS Resourcing team culture is we believe in being honest and straightforward. No matter what the job listing is, you will always know it's a genuine position from us!
TRS Resourcing is a professional recruitment business, and candidate confidentiality is assured.