Job Title Welders & Boilermakers
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Pipe Fabricator / Welder
Flow Tech Australia is currently looking for Structural Welders to work on Naval ships completing maintenance tasks at Henderson.
Role: Qualified Coded Welder
Duration: Full Time
Hours: 38hrs weeks Minimum, Mon-Fri (opportunity for overtime when required).
Licences: Trade Certificate, Confined Space, WAH, Basic Fire (desirable).
Flow Tech Australia is a contractor to Defence, Commercial ships, Maritime and Land working Australia wide.
A variety of workshop & onsite work.
Be part of a growing and dynamic industry.
- Must be able to weld in all positions i.e 6G.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and work instructions,
- Experience required as a Pipe Welder / Fabricator with Steel, Tig and Copper Nickel (CuNi) .
- Ability to pass Welding tests.
- Defence or Marine Experience (desired).
- Must have Own Tools, PPE and a driver’s licence.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Australia.
- Will required a National Police Clearance to obtain Defence DCAC. less than 3months old.
- Must be physically fit and capable of working at heights, hot environments and confirmed spaces
Apply by sending a copy of your CV to: Chris@flowtec.net.au and Perth@flowtec.net.au
Suitable applicants will be contacted by email / phone to discuss the role and determine suitability. Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include a face-to-face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.