Job Title Welders & Boilermakers
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
It's about time you showed up! We have been waiting for a man of steel!
Are you looking to use your skills for good and not evil? Want to fight the crime of bad workmanship where ever it may hide?
Look no further, this is not just a job - it's a career for STEEL MAN!!
We are seeking a fulltime permanent Welder/Fabricator and Sheet Metal Team Member for a growing family business in Darra. A down to earth Jobbing shop where light to medium steel is their speciality.
To be successful in this role:
- Experienced Welder/Fabricator or Sheet Metal Worker
- Have proven experience with mild, aluminium and stainless highly advantageous
- Experience in a jobbing shop highly regarded
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously
- Driven to build the business up and an appreciation for a healthy work culture
- Available Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday when required
Requirements for the role:
- Certificate III in Engineering
- Current Drivers Licence
- Rights to work in Australia
- LF Ticket highly advantageous
- Full tool box
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly Rate, penalties and Super
- Family-owned business with a health work culture
- A company that values it employees and works with you in up-skilling, training and developing their team
- Actively promote from within
Why work with us?
At RecruitForce we work only with reputable client who have a commitment to safety, are financially sound and, produce a high quality of work. Our clients understand the importance of job satisfaction and that their employees define the company culture and place a high importance on character over skillset.
Confidential enquiries can be made to:
RecruitForce | Nic Bonastre | Recruitment Manager
ph: 07 2111 0500
m: 0423 415 508