Job Title Administrative_assistant
Category Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Experienced Senior Administration Coordinator required ASAP!
A peak body located in Canberra City south, is looking for a new permanent addition to their team.
This is a newly created position and is a permanent full-time role. You will work alongside the deputy CEO and the team as whole to provide support to the organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Contracts
- Diary and appointment management
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Preparing meeting papers and agendas
- Supporting the marketing and policy team
- Support events
- Administrative responsibilities
To be successful in this position you will have a strong administrative background ideally within a peak body. The following would be required as a minimum for short-listing.
- Demonstrated experience taking formal minutes
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Suite Skills
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Support towards ongoing professional development
- Free parking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emma on 02 6257 6344 for any additional information.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508